Wednesday, July 25, 2007

bæ mø kykkeliky

i know, i didn't write yestarday.. bad me.. but seriously, i didn't have anything to talk about... not that i have anything now >_> (brb for 20 mins....) *playing Opeth - To bid you farewell* okay back. so. i got some new shoes for my job today. love them ^_^ but i don't wanna talk about my job. nuh uh!

i don't like cows. they're just stupid animals. but in the same way i love them, without the milk i would've died... seriously. y'know what? i want ice cream... (brb...again) *playing muse -Sing For Absolution * so, i'm back again. and just for the record "...'cause..." is NO answer. and i'm deadly tired! and and .... never mind.

okay. i just have to say this, YES it is about my job... >_> SHUT IT! well. i'm so talking loud to myself when i'm working. and sometimes i'm singing. i find it funny, and believe me, the others do too. and today when i was taking a thingyy with around 20 glasses in over to the glass-cleaning-machine i allmost lost my grip, but it made alot of noice indeed, so i just stood up and said: "it's okay!!!" and it all happend so quickly that the two cooks started laughing, and they couldn't stop! i think the was laughing about it for like 10 minutes!!! and evertime i came ino the kitchen they started laughing, or just said: "it's okay!!"

haha. wellwell, nighty night.
-Captain HB-

No comments: