Sunday, September 2, 2007

who dosn't like lists?

Hello, and good morning to you too. What to write about today I asked myself, but couldn’t come up with something, so I asked Tusk.

BookieMonster sier (18:23):

why boys are so silly?

BookieMonster sier (18:23):

and what kinda boys you like?

BookieMonster sier (18:23):

famous ones?

Why haven’t I thought of that? *smacks hand on forehead* oh well. So here comes a list of my top male actors that I like.

1. Dylan Moran

2. Johnny Depp

3. Heath Ledger

4. Jon Heder

5. Seann William Scott

I’m sure there are more, but I can’t remember them now. You know, when I think about it. I can’t remember one single female actor except Kiera Knightly… and I’m not even sure if I spelt that right O.o well well.

I can make another list over what bands I listen to now ^_^ yes.

1. Blue October

2. The Bloodhound Gang

3. Regina Spektor

4. Tori Amos

5. Rammstein

6. Metallica

7. Billy Joel

8. Opeth

9. The Whitlams

10. Danny Elfman

And I’m sure there are a lot more than just those. But that is the ones I came to think of right now.

Have I ever told you how much I hate spoons? I think I have, but so what, I’ll tell you again. I really hate them. But forks on the other hand, I love forks. They are SO much cooler and all that, toughest and all that. Mhm. We love the forks.

Heh I found a picture of me and Maria some days ago. OMG how I looked. But Maria was worse than me. :P *hides under the sofa *shouts to Maria* I still love you! So well yeah. It was on 17. May I can’t quite remember what year. :P but we were small. Hehe.

“Å, dette er jeg flink til, kram nepe.”

-Captain HB-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old pictures are EVIL! >_<